Debt Relief Tools
Debt Problems Checklist
Most American adults have credit and therefore most Americans have debt. The real important question is whether or not that debt is a problem for you. Honestly answering the 15 questions on this debt problem checklist may help you decide if you have a debt situation or a debt problem requiring professional help and attention.
Compulsive debtors (when truthful with themselves) will answer “yes” to at least eight (8) of the following fifteen (15) questions.
Debt Problems ChecklistDebt Relief Information, Tools and Options
- Are your debts making your home life unhappy or difficult?
- Does the pressure of your debts distract you work at your place of employment or during daily work?
- Are your debts affecting your personal and professional reputation?
- Do your debts cause you to think less of yourself?
- Have you ever given false information in order to obtain credit?
- Have you ever made unrealistic promises to your creditors?
- Does the pressure of your debt make you careless or fear risk to the health and welfare of your family?
- Do you fear that your employer, family or your friends will learn the true extent of your total debt?
- Does the prospect of borrowing give you an inordinate feeling of relief?
- Does the pressure of your debts cause you to have difficulty sleeping or cause nightmares?
- Has the pressure of your debts ever caused you to consider getting drunk?
- Have you ever borrowed money without giving adequate consideration to the rate of interest you are required to pay?
- Do you expect a negative response when subject to a credit investigation?
- Have you developed a strict regimen for paying off your debts, only to break it under pressure?
- Do you justify your debts by telling yourself you’ll get your “break” and then you’ll be out of debt?
If you answered yes to eight or more of these questions, the chances are that you have a significant problem with compulsive debt, or are well on your way to having one. If this is the case, today can be a turning point in your life. Debt is one of the most prevalent problems faced by Americans today. We’re not here to judge, we’re here to help and fight for you. Our dedicated-team has helped good people and businesses all-across America resolve difficult situations with credit card debts and business debts; while removing obstacles to borrowing.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
No Risk and No Commitment(212) 461-3272
The beatdebt.info credit counseling team can advise you on debt relief options and recommend proven self-help strategies for managing your money and resolving debts. Call (212) 461-3272 to request a free initial consultation to determine eligibility for debt consolidation and debt settlement programs.Debt Relief Options
Debt Relief Programs
It’s time for you to act on your debts now. Our experienced team of negotiators consists of some of the most highly trained negotiators in the country; settling thousands of accounts with outstanding results for businesses, families and individuals like you. If you wish to know more about debt consolidation and settlement programs we will be more than happy to give you advice. If you qualify we can help you negotiate with your creditors.Reduce Your Debts
You could save much more than credit counseling or debt management and be debt free sooner.Compare Your Debt Relief Options
Get a free financial assessment from a certified debt counselor with no obligation.Low Program Payments
We let you pick a payment that you can afford. There is no fee until you see results.